Thursday, May 6, 2010

How does your garden grow?

First of all I just want to say THANKS to Becky for blog swapping with me yesterday! I LOVE her blog! Also WELCOME to my new followers! I am still trying to find FaBuLoUs fellow bloggers to swap with. If you are interested you can email me or leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you!

On with today's CRAFT!
 
I know you have seen this before, but if you remember right I am changing these out every month with a new word. So for the month of May I debated between MOM with a at the end or GROW! It was a tough one, but I finally made a decision.



I LOVE how it turned out. I have so much fun making these! That's right I make more than one a month. I make a set for each of the ladies I visit teach and for a few of my AMAZING friends!  The best part is that I get to try different paper and pick my favorite first. Is that being selfish?
Sometimes you need to put yourself before others, I know easier said then done.



10 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog! I would be interested in swapping sometime!
    singingthreelittlebirds@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I just barely changed mine to "mom" yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie,

    This is SO CUTE. I love that you change them out each month.

    :) Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are cute..i noticed lots of fellow bloggers making and posting about them...this may be a odd ? but was this planned or is it just a nifty passed along idea? thanks-lacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute project! I love how it can be tailored to each season!

    Thanks so much for stopping by to comment on my tiered planter. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I'm stopping over from New Friend Friday :) I'm now following you! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your craft for today! I will have to do this!

    Please pay me a visit @ www.carissa8402.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute stuff!!!! Love you blog! So glad we found each other! New Friend Friday ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that idea!!! I like that you can change it out whenever you want!

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you from Friday Follow!

    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a really cute idea! Where can I find how to make them?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!