Monday, July 5, 2010

Hoo Are You? #5


HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

Welcome to another week of  
HOO ARE YOU?
I am just going to jump into this weeks questions!


1. What is your favorite restaurant?
2. What kind of music do you like?
3. What do you watch on TV?
4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of 
books do you read?
5. What is your favorite color?

Here are my answers!

1. What is your favorite restaurant?
I love to eat out so this is hard to pick just one. I love the Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Outback, and Chili's!
 


2. What kind of music do you like?
I really like country, but I listen to other varieties of music as long as it's not rap or the blues!
 I listen to the Highway, 20 on 20. and the pulse most of the time in the car on my XM radio! 
 

3. What do you watch on TV?
I am a big time reality TV girl! I like to watch American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Biggest Loser, Bachelor and Bachelorette, Dancing with the Stars, America's Got Talent, and so on. I also like Desperate Housewives, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, Friday Night Lights, and Dateline. The music channels are what is usually on my TV, unless my son takes over and watches cartoons!
 


4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of 
books do you read?
I am not a big reader. When I was in 7th grade I was forced to read a lot and not things that I was interested in, so I have never really liked it since. I do like the Twilight series and I enjoy reading Nicholas Sparks!
 
 
 
 
5. What is your favorite color?
I know this sounds weird, but I really like the color BROWN! 
After that it would be purple and teal!

 Here are the RULES!!!

I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. 
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).


NightOwlCrafting


I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!

Now its your turn to answer the questions! 

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST!
IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR HOO'S GOT TALENT!







5 comments:

  1. This week our colors are spot on!! I didn't pick brown, but I did pick purple and turquoise. lol! But brown is my favorite color to pair with turquoise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I think this is a cute idea to get to know the person behind the craft blog you like. I have wanted to join in on the fun and this week I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this. This is the first time I participated. I got lots of visits to my blog, nice comments and even 1 or 2 followers. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!