Monday, July 26, 2010

Hoo are you? #8

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!


HELLLLOOOOOO fellow HOOTS!
Welcome to another week of Hoo are you?
I want to thank all of the amazing HOOTS that link up each week, I am having a great time getting to know you better! I took an unexpected trip to Seattle, so again I will not be able to comment on every one's post right away!


Here are this weeks questions!

1. Do you sing in the shower or car when no one else is listening?
2.  Do you have a nickname you go by now or growing up?
3. Do you speak another language?
4. Where is you favorite vacation spot?
5. What do you cook the most for dinner?

Here are my answers!

1. Do you sing in the shower or car when no one else is listening?
I love to sing! I sing more in the car than in the shower, but I don't care if anyone is in the car or not!

2.  Do you have a nickname you go by now or growing up?
My husband thinks it's funny to call me the Lez-an-ator! Growing up my dad called me Leslie Annie Bannannie! In school my friends would call me lessers, les, and a few boys thought it was funny to call me Lesbian! I know the things people come up with to call you!

3. Do you speak another language?
I wish I did! I know a little bit of sign language, but not enough to carry on a conversation! I have two cousins that are deaf!

4. Where is you favorite vacation spot?
I love vacation! It doesn't really matter to me as long as I get one. I do enjoy the Oregon Coast and anywhere warm!

5. What do you cook the most for dinner?
We have tacos a lot! My family loves them and they are easy! My husband also loves to grill up things regularly!


 Here are the RULES!!!

I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. 
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).




NightOwlCrafting



I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!

Now its your turn  to answer the questions! 

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST!
IF YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO   LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!







1 comment:

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!