Monday, October 18, 2010

Did you say free 8 x 10 canvas?

That's right you heard me!!!!
The Canvas People are giving away a free 8 x 10 canvas to everyone that wants one. 
Get out right?
There is one catch, you have to pay $14.95 for shipping.
No too bad right. They will give you a coupon for $55 to use toward the 8 x 10 canvas or to upgrade to a bigger print. You won't find a better deal and especially with the holidays right around the corner. 
So what are you waiting for, go over to the Canvas People and get your free canvas today!


You know you can't resist!


0 crafty hoots said...:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!