Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Decorations!

Last year I decided that I was going to decorate my house with winter things for the month of January!
Here are a few of my winter decorations!
Here is my cute snowman runner I made! The only sad part
is that I can't find it this year!

My set of 10 blocks!

I love my WINTER letters!

I became a demonstrator for Makia Creations
and this cute snowman was one
of my free kits! (I changed the paper)

Here is my door wreath for the month of January!


I couldn't leave this adorable snowman out!
I went to my in law's house before Christmas and
stopped my this cute girls house who had this snowman hanging up
in her front entry way. I snagged it and took it to my Father in law
to cute out my SIL's, MIL, and of course me!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and a 
Happy New Year!




3 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for Snowmen. I love your runner! I hope you find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I totally adore that snowman runner!!!!! your decorations are all so cute =)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!