Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hoo are you? All about me edition!

 Welcome to....


NightOwlCrafting



I feel like my poor little blog has been so neglected lately.
I try to make sure I have the link parties up each week 
and even that is becoming a hassle.
Hopefully my life will slow down a little so I can put more time into this blog
that I run to when I need a break from being a mother, wife, teacher,listener, friend,
etc. So for today I thought it would be fun to link up your blog to
your post or info that talks about YOU! I know several people
have an about me post, so link them up.




3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to link the "about me" page! Thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think this was a great idea. Too bad I only just now remembered to come and check out your Hoo Are You post as I am updating my blog hop page. I linked up and realized I also need to update my About Me page as it is almost a year old.
    Gonna go check out some blogs.
    I have a new weekly linkup that goes live Friday night if you would like to stop by.
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/search/label/Lovin%27%20The%20Weekend%20Hops
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this :) I always look forward to the new link up questions. Only this time I was away from a computer and could not link up. I will however show you my about me page:

    http://futuremills.blogspot.com/p/about-janessa.html


    I hope you have a great day!
    x's and o's

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!